Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nose Bleed


I am not so well for the last few weeks. Could be due to so many reasons, working in the hosp with full of bugs is one of the factor! What to do, cari rezeki. Got up this morning & I noticed my sputum mix with blood & bila hembus hingus I've got nose bleed! OMG, apa pulak problem nih. Made appt to see Dr Me*at the ENT (that's the beauty working in the hosp despite full of virus ha..ha..) & I had "nose check up"by him (endoscopy of the sinus) & he's very gentle! no pain at all. To ease my anxiety he ordered FBC (knowing the fact ,my strong family history for big C) & the result came out all normal except for my platelet which is slightly high. Alhamdullilah. The nose bleed actually due to my sinus problem & I got to use the nose spray for 2 weeks, prn antihistamine & 1 week course of Augmentin. Hope it will heal ,Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment